Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Black Reach Boss in Mega Armor

Since part of my army is Goff centric and since I've never liked the Gazz model, I decided to try something out. I had seen some other Black Reach nobs to mega armor conversions and thought I should give it a shot. I had seven of the new plastic boss figures and decided one would not be missed. Now he really can't be missed.

I started with removing his arms and repositioning his legs for a more dynamic pose. Thick plastic card, like 3mm, on the bottom of his feet to boost his height and then boxed in his upper body, leaving space to access the neck area for the head to attach. Then it was a matter of just running the shocks and pipes. I went a bit wild with the back banners. There is space to run some powercables and some mold lines that I'll get to before I paint but, all in all, something I'm really pleased with.

Please, as always, feel to comment

 



 



 



 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment