Monday, January 25, 2010

Old School- Lungbursta in the Wild

This was traded off for a bunch of ork epic stuff, that is collecting dust. The fellow I originally sent this to had some real life/school needs and cast the tank in to the hands of a fellow waaagher. I'm always interested to see my work in others' hands, I have no sense of ownership over them, as they are not mine anymore. I am usually just curious to see how they are painted or have been modified. I did want to know that the price was, as a base line to see if they hold value, but I think the traders, incorrectly, feared I would be offended or something. No matter.

I painted this one as well, never finished, but it shows some more of my experimentation with Block style urban camo. I know, I need an airbrush.

From my 40K pics

From my 40K pics

From my 40K pics

From my 40K pics

From my 40K pics

No comments:

Post a Comment